Unique:RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mr.Max#

[Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement Empty [Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:36 pm
[Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement I9FitgJ
CAGE is a technologically-advanced paramilitary force lead by Commander Kaliberr and his subordinate, Hola. It operates under the control and supervision of the United States Government, and acts as a replacement for the SNG at higher Notoriety levels, although the San Andreas Police and a minor SWAT presence still remain. CAGE has their own, unique arsenal of futuristic weapons and vehicles. CAGE is deployed to San Andreas following a devastating attack on the Bayside in Tierra Robbada, perpetrated by The Mafia. Senator of San Andreas gains unanimous approval from the US Senate to initiate "The CAGE Initiative" upon the city, essentially putting it under martial law with the intent of eliminating the gangs for control of the city. CAGE arrives in force aboard the aircraft carrier Thermopylae, ambushing The Gang Leaders in Technically Legal, and begins deploying troops and mobile bases throughout the city. Initially relegated to a peacekeeping role in San Andreas, CAGE's role and actions intensify following the sinking of the Thermopylae by the gangs. The city is placed under lockdown and CAGE begins to actively combat all the gangs with their specialized commando units, focusing primarily on the official ones.
                                                                                                                                    RANKS:
                                                                                                                Commander (Level 5 - Squad Leader)
                                                                                                                                   -[CAGE]Max
                                                                                                       Vice Commander (Level 4 - Squad Vice Leader)
                                                                                                                                   -[CAGE]Smith
                                                                                                                             General (Level 3 - HQ member)
                                                                                                                                  -[CAGE]NoneLovesMe
                                                                                                                                  -[CAGE]Franke
                                                                                                                             Lieutenant (Level 2)
                                                                                                                                    - [CAGE]#Disaster
                                                                                                                             Private (Level 1)
                                                                                                                                    -[CAGE]juster
                                                                                                                            Recruits (Level 0)
                                                                                                                                -[CAGE]Alonso
                                                                                                                               -[CAGE]Danny
                                                                                                                                -[CAGE]aziz
                                                                                                                         Total Members =9
                                                                                                                            screenshots:
                                                                                                                            [Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement 27707762_404508746656407_221872954_o

CAGE Event

[Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement 27653318_394219294357630_1517268402_o

Squad Rules:
- Follow all the in game server rules (F1)
- Be active within the game, your expected to be on for around 3-4 hours a week, if your going to be inactive please tell us. Anyone failing to do will possibly find himself kicked from the squad
- Be a fair and honorable within the game, a bit of trolling is ok, but dont be a total dick.
- Follow all orders from high rank members and HQ, if you fail to do so you will be punished.
- When we do RPs and trainings, try and act like a real SWAT team, show it in your play style also.
- Remember: You are a cop and not a criminal, so always try to arrest them before you kill them.
- If you receive 3 warning levels within C.A.G.E. at a time, you will be kicked.
- Always wear the [CAGE] or [CAGE*] (if on probation) tags at all times, no matter what spawn your in (except on special occasions).
- Teamwork is key. Group up and work together as much as possible.
                                                                                                                          SKIN:

[Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement Skinid163
                                                                                                                          Application Format:
I. Personal Info :
In-game Name:
Username / Account-name:
Nationality:
Languages Spoken:
Why you want join C.A.G.E* :
Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:

Last edited by Mr.Max# on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:34 pm; edited 11 times in total
Hidden

[Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement Empty Re: [Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:07 am
Nice Very Happy Very Happy
Mr.Smith#

[Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement Empty Re: [Official] C.A.G.E | Citywide Anti-Gang Enforcement

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:12 pm
In-game Name:Smith

Username / Account-name:Mohamed

Nationality:Tunisia

Languages Spoken:englich/arabic/french

Why you want join C.A.G.E* :to help peopels

Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:I'm a real life pilot, I can help plan strategic movements to help get the criminals Smile.
Mr.Max#

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:20 pm
In-game Name:Smith

Username / Account-name:Mohamed

Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:I'm a real life pilot, I can help plan strategic movements to help get the criminals Smile

Accepted Very Happy
MR.Franke

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:27 pm
n-game Name:Franke

Username / Account-name:Oussama

Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:Why do you want to join C.A.G.E*: I love Law Enforcement and tactical teams, simple.
Why do you think you will be good for C.A.G.E*:I'm a real life pilot, I can help plan strategic movements to help get the criminals Smile.
Mr.Smith#

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:31 pm
in-game Name:Franke

Username / Account-name:Oussama

Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:Why do you want to join C.A.G.E*: I love Law Enforcement and tactical teams, simple.
Why do you think you will be good for C.A.G.E*:I'm a real life pilot, I can help plan strategic movements to help get the criminals Smile.

accepted
AZIZ

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:46 pm
In-game Name:Aziz

Username / Account-name:Aziz

Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:I'm a real life pilot, I can help plan strategic movements to help get the criminals Smile.
Mr.Max#

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:51 pm
In-game Name:Aziz

Username / Account-name:Aziz

Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:I'm a real life pilot, I can help plan strategic movements to help get the criminals Smile
                                                                                                                                                  pending
#Disaster

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:04 am
Application Format:
I. Personal Info :
In-game Name: #DisasTeR
Username / Account-name: Disa
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages Spoken: Arabic/French/English
Why you want join C.A.G.E* :I believe that i should be one CAGE Because i have a huge love for this Squad and since i Joined Unique i always wanted to take part of it i think i got potiential to be part of uou. as i'm loyal , skilled and i like to make fun .
Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*: I think that i have been old enough in this Server so i'm aware about all the rules and i acknowledge them all more over i'm loyal and i have certainly would love to prove that inside your respected Organization. i have enermous skills within shooting , arresting and driving and i really like to just to be part of ur family .
Thank's For Reading.
Mr.Max#

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:08 am
In-game Name: #DisasTeR
Username / Account-name: Disa
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages Spoken: Arabic/French/English
Why you want join C.A.G.E* :I believe that i should be one CAGE Because i have a huge love for this Squad and since i Joined Unique i always wanted to take part of it i think i got potiential to be part of uou. as i'm loyal , skilled and i like to make fun .
Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*: I think that i have been old enough in this Server so i'm aware about all the rules and i acknowledge them all more over i'm loyal and i have certainly would love to prove that inside your respected Organization. i have enermous skills within shooting , arresting and driving and i really like to just to be part of ur family .
Thank's For Reading.
accepted
BabyDriver

Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:42 am
i am not allowed to post here , but what is this application wtf? how this squad official? omg
@Aziz
Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:I'm a real life pilot, I can help plan strategic movements to help get the criminals Smile wrote:
@Franke
Why you want join C.A.G.E* :to help peopels Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:Why do you want to join C.A.G.E*: I love Law Enforcement and tactical teams, simple. Why do you think you will be good for C.A.G.E*:I'm a real life pilot, I can help plan strategic movements to help get the criminals Smile. wrote:
@Smith
Why you want join C.A.G.E* :to help peopels Why i will accept you in C.A.G.E*:I'm a real life pilot, I can help plan strategic movements to help get the criminals Smile. wrote:

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum